Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Week Twenty

Hey, hope you all had a good Thanksgiving. This week went well. We are working hard and getting new investigators everyday. We're building up about 6 or 7 new investigators every week, but that number needs to be bigger. Also we have a baptism marked for December 19th. I think it will go right, we will have to see. We've been pestering the members to pass references and we're receiving a little more right now.

I liked the photos of Cole's eagle project. Thanks for sending them. Looks like everything went well. I wish I could have been there.

We had interviews with the mission president this week. And on the 15th we're going to have Conference of Christmas. I'm pretty excited for that. Should be fun.

I don't have much to say about this week, sorry.

Also I made a Skype so that we can talk on Christmas.

Have a good week.
Elder Batten

No comments:

Post a Comment