Monday, September 12, 2016

Week Sixty One - Zone Conference

We had a zone conference this week. But zone conference is different than zone meeting. Zone conference includes all of the zones of the state of Alagoas which is 6 zones. It was good. I got to see some of my old companions. The mission president talked a lot about teaching repentence to our investigators and the importance of that. It was good. I liked the training. We returned Tuesday night. I spent monday night there in Maceió with my old companion Elder Christensen. 
Vinicius was baptized this week, I'll put in the picture. We are making some progress in working better with the members. We're getting some references now and then. We are going to be teaching some incomplete families this week. So Hopefully we will see some more progressing members.
Also we played a joke with some of the members writing in english on the chalkboard. They tried to use google translate but it didn't work out too well. 
Have a good week, take care.
Elder Batten




No comments:

Post a Comment