Monday, May 9, 2016

Week Forty Three - Mother's Day

This week was great. I had fun talking to you on Mother's Day. Speaking in English was pretty weird. I received a new companion this week, Elder Christensen, my first American companion. I already know him and it's going to be sweet working with him. He has 1 year and 6 months on the mission. So I'm pretty excited for that.

We had a really productive week. We were able to bring a bunch of new investigators to church for the first time this Sunday. We've got a decent pool of potential baptisms and we are going to work hard to follow up with them.  We've got potential for some baptisms at the end of this month.

I'm without a lot to say, sorry. So I'll recount a weird story. One time while making contacts in the road we contacted this guy who was a little drugged and drunk. He's always in the same place every day and we started talking to him one day to mark an appointment. At the end he said: "Blondie I wish you were a woman because I would marry you." So yeah there you go...

I'll take some pictures this week to make up for the small email.

Love
Elder Batten


No comments:

Post a Comment