Monday, April 25, 2016

Week Forty One

So on Mother's Day I will talk to you guys via Skype. It might happen on Saturday but probably on Sunday. I will get it worked out. We have to find somewhere with wifi and get two computers together. I'll get it figured out. The secretaria has a computer. I don't know how well the wifi works. And yeah, LAN houses don't work for Skype.

The branch here meets in a house that is rented. This area is pretty flat. It is one small city. The members are few but mostly pretty firm. We have meals with members on Wed, Thurs, Fri, and Sat. The other days we do it on our own.

This week went well. We worked hard and got a pretty good amount of things done. We also had zone meeting and divisions with the zone leaders which was fun. I went with Elder Max to Itaporanga and stayed there with him for the division. They have a hose hooked up outside of the house, which they tied to the fence. It has hot water. It took a shower outside instead of inside with cold water. It's been a while since I took a shower with warm water. It was nice, but weird because I took a shower outside.

We have a baptism this Saturday which is good. The granddaughter of a recent convert. She has been going to church consistently with Neuza the recent convert for a few months now and we marked her baptism for this Saturday. It should go well. Also some of my investigators in Rio Largo have been getting baptized the last 2 weeks and the coming week. I got a little trunky/frustrated that I wasn't there. I still am a little bit, but I'll learn how to get over it.

That's pretty much it for this week. Love and miss you!
Elder Batten




No comments:

Post a Comment