Monday, November 23, 2015

Week Eighteen

Hey! This week went well. First week with my new companion Elder Chave. He's from Mosambique. But this week went well. We found some new investigators and are working hard. Kind of tough right now but it will get better. We're getting some more references right now which is helping.

I feel like I've got a good grip on the language now. I have trouble with obscure words and talking on the cellphone. Sometimes I can't make out what people are saying. But I'm speaking pretty well.

I'm kind of bummed about the package getting lost in the mail, but oh well. Maybe I will receive it at Zone Conference, which I am really excited for. But don't worry about it. Also I'm having trouble getting the pictures sent, so you are going to have to be patient. Sorry about that.

This day started off kind of rough. I was having a lot of stomach pain last night and I threw up this  morning. But I'm feeling better now.

The work is good. I'm feeling the blessings of the mission immensely.

Love,
Elder Batten

No comments:

Post a Comment