Monday, September 14, 2015

Week Nine

I don't have too much to say about this week. It was really hot this week and my companion got Zika. Zika is something that pretty much everyone in Maceió has had at some point. It's a virus that you get from mosquitos. It lasts anywhere from a few days to a week.  Your skin turns red and you get a headache, and feel nauseous. Apparently it's not very fun in the heat. But he is better now.

This week was a little tough. Only one of our investigators went to church yesterday. It was a little frustrating. We have so many that are close but they have the smallest hang ups sometimes. But this week we are going to work hard, so all is well.

I'm doing well though. The language is still hard sometimes but I'm getting closer and closer every day. Also I forgot to mention the first week that I arrived we had a change of bishopric in Bari Loche. This past Sunday we had a change in Beir Mar as well. Which is good because they didn't have a bishop. Also, more people attended that ward yesterday which was good to see.  Anyways, I don't have much else to say, until next week.

Luke


No comments:

Post a Comment