Monday, October 17, 2016

Week Sixty Six

On Tuesday I had to go to Viçosa to do a baptismal interview. Viçosa is a bit of a travel so we did changes with the other companionship. We ended up getting there really late, so I had to do the interview Wednsday morning. We ended up returning late to our area, but we were able to knock out a visit with a member that night. We started teaching this guy named Edson who is family of a member. I sent some pictures from my area but also from Viçosa. Viçosa is very pretty. There are a lot of green hills and valleys there. But it's been a little difficult to work in our area with all of the divisions and interviews that we have to do.
We have been working a lot with the members to find new investigators. I'm pretty determined that we will be able to have more progressing investigators doing this. I'm tired of making contacts and working with my legs. So we are pretty dedicated to work with members right now. 
My companion saw a skunk in outside of our house between the walls and the house this week. I started to feel the reek of the skunk. But when I returned outside with him we weren't able to find the skunk. 
We are going to have a bunch of activities and work this week in preparation for ward conference this Sunday. So I'll take pictures. Also I have to return to Viçosa because they are going to be opening a "chapel". (Not really a chapel but nicer than the house they are in right now). 
Love you, have a good week.
Elder Batten



No comments:

Post a Comment