Monday, March 14, 2016

Week Thirty Five

So this week was uneventful and kind of blew. I got really sick with high fever, diarrhea, headache and just sore body and a little vomiting. I went to the hospital early in the week to get it solved out and the hospital said I probably had a virus. I took medicine through an IV which is common here, but when I returned home it didn't really help. I actually continued getting worse. And I had a fever of 102 that night. So I had to return to the hospital later in the week and they said that I had an intestinal infection, which is what I had originally thought. So I've been taking medicine for that the past few days and I'm feeling a lot better. I should be able to work normally this week. Because the last week I had to stay basically on my bed. We left a few times later at night to make visits, but I'm hoping to return this week to completely normal. So yeah, I'm feeling good now, the medicine has been working and killing whatever crap is inside of me so nothing to worry about.

I don't really have anything to report about this week since all I did was rest, but church yesterday went well. We had branch conference which was pretty cool and I was writing in my journal but it's been more than a month that I didn't write in it. I know I should but it just got annoying and I forgot about it.

Also, transfers passed and I will be staying here, same companion.

I hope everyone has a good week. Love and miss you.

Elder Batten

No comments:

Post a Comment