Monday, February 6, 2017

Week Eight Two - Transferred

I hope that story last week didn't scare anyone, I just thought it would be interesting to share.. 

So I got transferred.... I'm going to Prado which is an area really close to the beach (just great to help with the trunkyness! just kidding)  I'm kind of disappointed but it could be good for me. I'm mostly disappointed because we have a couple Laise and Vageanio who have a baptismal date for this week. I've worked my entire mission with the goal in mind to baptize a complete family. And finally when I had it... I'm going to be transfered. It's not that I'm not happy with the baptisms that I've had... but I don't feel satisfied until I baptize a family. I'm still determined. I know I found an entire family in Rio Largo that was baptized but I wasn't there to see it. I got transferred before. 
 
But I've always liked opening areas. It always brings new experiences. Also I may be zone leader alone which will be interesting. 
 
Sorry time is short today, hope you have a great week!
 
Elder Batten

No comments:

Post a Comment