Monday, December 12, 2016

Week Seventy Four

Hey, I liked the pictures. Brazil isn't really that into Christmas. I've only seen like 2 houses with decorations in front of the house. But sometimes you will see Christmas trees in the houses of the people. But it's not too big. We don't really have decorations in our house. I put my stocking up on a nail. Hoping that Santa will bring me some baptisms. haha.
and yeah we released the animal.

I don't have to much to report this week, sorry. We had a zone meeting but we pretty much just passed on things that were given to use in the leadership counsel. We worked a lot this week finding new investigators. We had some success. I don´t know if I mentioned but a few weeks ago we visited this less active family who hadn't gone to church in years, and the woman just like started "speaking in tongues" in the middle of the lesson. Well they've been going to church and we are teaching her son in law who lives there and he isn't baptized. He is pretty cool, his name is Alex.
The family we baptized a while back has been doing really well. I'm pretty happy with Vanessa and Ana. They are progressing well. They can't seem to wrap their heads around the fact that me and my companion don't date or things like that during the mission.
Christmas is getting close. Here soon I will be talking with you through skype.
We may have a baptism this week, 
Elder Batten

No comments:

Post a Comment